Synergies for better Education.
VANTAGE EDUCATION IN PROFILE
Various locally established and nationally renowned educational institutes have made up the Vantage Education Group since June 2013. Focusing firmly on the needs of their students, they offer a wide range of training and further education courses, ranging from basic commercial training to Executive MBAs. Each educational institute in the group has a strong position within its own target market. Through cooperations within the company and systematic harnessing of synergies, the established individual brands combined to form a strong group.
HOW INVISION PLAYS ITS PART
In 2013, Beat Nägelin sold part of the HSO Wirtschaftsschule Schweiz education group to INVISION, thereby resolving his succession as school director. As an active member of the board of directors, he remains a key force within the Vantage Education Group. Since a sector consolidation strategy was mapped out jointly, local educational institutes have been merged together as part of various succession solutions. Under the umbrella of the Vantage Education Group, the independent and established education providers can expand their group-wide products in the form of strong individual brands.
With the Vantage Education Group, INVISION set itself the goal of bringing together established and locally successful educational institutes, thereby harnessing the group-wide synergy potential with a view to guaranteeing highly focused training and further education for ambitious people.
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES / STUDENTS
620 / 6000
CHF 40 Mio.
TYPE OF INVESTMENT
Succession / Buy & Build
- Acquiring further educational institutes
- Harnessing synergies and economies of scale across the group
- Establishing a state-of-the-art IT infrastructure
- Establishing cutting-edge learning management methods for group-wide education products
- Establishing operational excellence by rolling out best practices at all company levels and locations
- Practising brand management across the group and expanding the brand and product presence
- Product development designed to provide further education opportunities wherever required