Smart software for intelligent information management.
RSD IN PROFILE
Arguably the greatest challenge of the digital age lies in managing enormous quantities of information. With RSD’s innovative software, companies can keep track of large data volumes. Over 200 organisations swear by RSD solutions – and have done for over 40 years.
HOW INVISION PLAYS ITS PART
Louis Pierre Roger, founder of Roger Software Distribution, was looking for a way to step back gradually from his company by introducing a succession plan. After INVISION acquired an equity interest, he initially retained the position of CEO, but ceded this two years later to a jointly chosen successor. Together with INVISION, this new successor focused on innovation and strengthening the company’s sustainable long-term performance.
INVISION knows the right way to run a software company. Either you invest in innovation or you lose your competitive edge.
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
CHF 20 Mio.
TYPE OF INVESTMENT
- Renewing the product portfolio
- Additional applications to allow customers to save on computing power and storage capacity
- Moving into the area of Information Governance
- Appointing a new CEO to take over from the company founder
- Intensifying the sales activities through additional locations in the USA and the APAC region, introducing a KPI system and appointing a Head of Sales
- Launching a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Saving costs and undertaking hedging measures to mitigate unfavourable currency fluctuations