A Brand Full of Live.
REISENTHEL IN PROFILE
reisenthel is the leading manufacturer of shopping baskets, bags and trolleys for the segments shopping, travel, cosmetics and children. The products are characterised by a high degree of innovation, award-winning functional design and highest quality. The longevity of reisenthel products are particularly appreciated by environmentally conscious consumers and have been avoiding disposable bags for decades.
HOW INVISION PLAYS ITS PART
As part of the succession planning of Peter Reisenthel, Invision has acquired a majority stake in reisenthel. The Reisenthel family remain as shareholders of the company. While Peter Reisenthel will support the company as an advisory board member in the future, Rita and Patrick Reisenthel will remain in their roles as head of marketing and head of purchasing, respectively. It is particularly crucial for the Reisenthel family to work with a partner who understands and continues the corporate culture of a family business.
INVISION is a reliable and down-to-earth partner with extensive knowledge concerning consumer goods. It is particularly important to me that INVISION has experience with German family businesses and therefore understands and continues reisenthel's corporate culture.
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
EUR 37 Mio.
TYPE OF INVESTMENT
- Organic growth and expansion of market leadership
- Sales increase in the German market and through further systematic expansion in international markets
- Selective expansion of the product portfolio
- Realisation of Peter Reisenthel’s succession through an externally hired manager
- Convergence and focusing of the product portfolio
- Enhancement of the online marketing activities/efforts
- Extension of the international distribution