Leading eye center in the Canton of Valais.
VISTA ALPINA IN PROFILE
Vista Alpina is an eye center with locations in Visp and Siders. Founded in 2008, the company today has 8 doctors and 21 medical and administrative employees. It has quickly established itself as an important provider of ophthalmology services in the canton of Valais. The spectrum of services includes eye examinations, conservative treatments, as well as over 4000 surgical procedures a year, including cataract, retinal and eyelid operations as well as surgical correction of vision disorders.
HOW INVISION PLAYS ITS PART
Invision will work closely with the Vista Alpina management team on strategic initiatives to support further growth based on high-quality care, whilst achieving the critical mass required in the wake of the cost pressure in the healthcare sector.
We are convinced that the partnership with Invision lays the foundation for long-term growth of Vista Alpina. As an experienced Swiss investment company, Invision thoroughly understands the regional needs and the challenges in the Swiss health care sector. I am very much looking forward to the cooperation with Invision.
- Organic growth in the Canton of Valais
- Targeted acquisitions of eye centers across Switzerland
- Transfer of best practice processes to acquired centers
- Recruitment of a CEO in order to relieve the head medical doctor from administrative tasks
- Extension of the medical team in the practices in Visp and Siders
- Expansion of the practice in Visp