Logistics since 1865.
SCHNEIDER IN PROFILE
By road, sea or air, the Schneider Group coordinates international freight transport and customs clearance with Swiss precision – all over the world. Schneider deliberately sets itself apart from the mass market, offering its customers tailored logistics solutions that adhere to their deadlines.
HOW INVISION PLAYS ITS PART
For the traditional company to remain independent in the future, Schneider opted for a sustainable succession solution with INVISION. Together, it was possible to ensure continuity in the top echelons of the company by including three members of the management team in the shareholder base in addition to the two existing owners.
INVISION has given fresh drive to the Schneider Group. It motivates the management, provides them with valuable support and spurs them on to implement important initiatives.
Transport and Logistics
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
CHF 500 Mio.
TYPE OF INVESTMENT
Succession / Management-Buy-out
- Integrating longstanding management members in the shareholder base with a view to safeguarding company succession
- Digitising business processes and renewing IT applications
- Strategic acquisitions for expanding the product range and international network
- Renewing the IT infrastructure in preparation for the pending digitisation of operations
- Revamping the image and marketing
- Stepping up business development activities